Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
Zaidi, MD, a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA,
and a leading endocrinologist in
In "Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, A Breakthrough Approach to Effective Treatment," you will find out.
- Why you continue to suffer from symptoms of Hypothyroidism, despite taking thyroid pills?
- What really is Hypothyroidism?
- What are the symptoms of Hypothyroidism?
- Why the diagnosis of Hypothyroidism is often missed?
- Why the current treatment approach of hypothyroidism is unscientific?
- Why the usual tests for thyroid function are inaccurate and misleading?
- What actually causes Hypothyroidism?
- What is the root cause of Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, besides genetics?
- What other conditions are commonly associated with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
- How to effectively treat Hypothyroidism?
- How to cure Hashimoto's Thyroiditis?
- And a detailed thyroid diet that works.
Buy it at