Best Defense Against Ebola Virus
Ebola virus is one the deadliest virus-mortality
rate is about 60%. It is gradually spreading in
There is no effective drug against this virus,
although virus has been known for a long time. But, you already have the
best defense against Ebola Virus or any other infection, for that
matter. It is your own immune system. Unfortunately, immune system is
not functioning effectively in most people, thanks to our modern
life-style and heavy dependence on drugs.
You can take the following 5-steps to boost up you immune system:
1. Stress Management: Stress is the number killer of your immune system. For guidance, read my book, "Stress Cure Now"
2. Adequate Amount of Sleep, at least eight hours per day.
3. Good Nutrition. Eat real foods-meats, poultry, eggs,dairy, vegetables,
fruits, nuts, seeds, whole grains, lentils and beans. Stay away from processed,
canned, frozen, artificial, low-calorie foods.
4. Avoid intense cardiovascular exercise such as running or biking. These exercises create too much oxidative stress for your body, which kills your own cells.
5. Get a good dose of vitamin D. In my patients, I use vitamin D3 in a dose of 5000 I.U. per 100 Lbs. of body weight. For details, read my book, "Power of Vitamin D."
This article was written by Sarfraz Zaidi, MD, FACE. Dr. Zaidi specializes in Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism.
Dr. Zaidi is a former Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCLA. Currently he is Medical Director of the Jamila Diabetes and Endocrine Medical Center in Thousand Oaks, California.
Copyright © All rights reserved.